Thank you…. for taking the time to focus on enjoy your life.
I know that too many of us have spent so many years existing and surviving or believing that we “suck” and need to change and heal.
So many hours at therapy, so many hours feeling bad about ourselves. So many hours being stuck and not happy as ourselves.
It all stops now.
Here at Time to Play, we believe everyone can enjoy every moment of their day — that each moment can feel like we are at play.
I know it seems hard to believe, but you just took the first step to truly make that happen.
Instead of forever therapy, we start with a self-assessment to find out what makes us feel bad about ourselves and then we build on your strengths to move forward. Without the assessment, you really can’t pinpoint.
And, no joke — seeing the results of the assessment frees you — because there is nothing wrong with you — we just have learned that we “suck” (love that word) or are sick and sad.
Good news — you don’t “suck”.
Stop being a victim and start loving our life.
I know that is a hard thing for you to believe right now. But, not kidding. It is the truth.
How does it work?
- The self-assessment is $125 and includes a debriefing and coaching session. I GUARANTEE you will start to feel relief and that you will see there is nothing wrong with you — even though you spent your whole life up to now feeling bad about yourself or feeling like something is wrong. NOTHING is wrong with you. Swear.
- Coaching is $75 for each approximately 30 minute follow-up to build your strengths after you see there is nothing wrong with you.
- We can do coaching / assessments anywhere in the United States or the world – in person or via internet video call.
- I have found we usually need no more than 3 sessions, and then, maybe a follow-up call once in a while if you feel like you need a pep talk.
- Assessments are for ages 11 years to 99 years +. Through working in nursing homes, I have learned people feel like there is something wrong with them until they pass over. We don’t have to feel badly until we die. I promise.
- Programs and coaching to build strengths are available for younger ages, but they may be too young to read and answer the questions to complete the written assessment (that is why the assessments are for ages 11+, but that does not mean we can’t build strengths for younger people).
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE it will work — YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN.
*PS — Donations from assessment and sessions are made to the Time to Play Foundation to give free emotional intelligence coaching to others and to fund neighborhood emotional intelligence programs. http://www.timetoplay.com/foundation/
*PSS — We have programs for youth, schools, neighborhoods and corporate workplaces, too! Why? Because EVERYONE could and should enjoy their life.
Thank you for taking the first step towards enjoying your life.
It takes such a short time to shift our awareness and learn the things we could / should know that can create our best life — for ourselves, our family and our community.
Just fill out the contact form on this page and let’s get you scheduled to get started.
I truly am so excited to speak with you,
Sending you peace and love,
Doreen Guma, MA, FACHE, CPC, CLC
Certified Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence
Founder, Time to Play Foundation
1075 Route 112, Lower Level, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
www.TimetoPlay.com=Resources for a Better Life. It’s time to Enjoy YOUR Life!
The Time to Play Foundation, Inc. is a not for profit 501c3 corporation with the mission and purpose to enrich the lives of people and communities through programs, public awareness outreach activities, events and learning opportunities that further the concept of enjoying life. – See more at:www.TimetoPlayFoundation.org