Social Emotional Life Coach / Neuro-Linguistic Programming ® / Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis / The Havening Techniques ® Trainer / Co-Author / Public Speaker
Awards / Training
– Co-Author – CONTAGIOUS OPTIMISM! Uplifting Lessons of Happiness, Love, and Success from Around the Globe. http://www.contagiousoptimism.net/
– Presenter – Contagious Optimism Live 2014, Florida Atlantic University – Jupiter, FL.
– Contributing Interviewee 2017 – Fifteen Minutes to Freedom – The Power and Promise of The Havening Techniques ®
– Faculty – San Diego, CA. – 2016 Brief Therapy Conference of The Milton H Erickson Foundation, Inc. www.BriefTherapyConference.com
– ICF (International Coach Federation) Accredited – Certified Life Coach.
– Certified Master Practitioner NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) ®.
– Certified Hypnotist American Board of Hypnotherapy Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis.
– Certified “Belief Craft ™” – Knowledge Engineering and Sleight of Mouth.
– Certified Practitioner – The Havening Techniques ®
– Certified Trainer – The Havening Techniques ®
– HNP (Human Needs Psychology) / Strategic Intervention.
– Member International Coach Federation.
– Member Long Island Coaching Alliance.
– Member American Board of Hypnotherapy
– Member Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming ™
Ira Scott spent almost two decades in the corporate world leading others to success via coaching and training. In one instance as a multimillion dollar producing sales “manager” Ira lead a team that month after month produced in excess of 60% of the region’s total production that consisted of less than 10% of the region’s total sales representatives. In 2009 Ira left the corporate world and took his training and leadership skills with him and founded LEAN INTO LIFE ™ Inc., starting his professional journey into the realm of Social Emotional Life Coaching. In 2011 and already a Certified Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming®), a Certified Hypnotist Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis, Certified in Belief Craft ™ – Knowledge Engineering and Sleight of Mouth, and a student of Strategic Intervention (a project dedicated to extracting the most practical and effective forms of strategic action and communication from a variety of disciplines: Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, Human Needs Psychology, organizational psychology, neurolinguistics, psychology of influence, strategic studies, traditions of diplomacy and negotiation, and others) – Ira was introduced to Havening by his friend and Dentist of 30 years, Dr. Steven Ruden. Ira then attended a small group session on Long Island for a brief training and demo and was instantly hooked by the remarkable results he witnessed. In October 2013 Ira attended his first formal training run by founders Dr Ron Ruden, MD, PhD and Dr Steven Ruden as well as Dr Paul McKenna, PhD. In the summer of 2014 Ira proudly became a Certified Practitioner of The Havening Techniques ® and then began working on becoming a Trainer facilitating a training event in NYC October 2014 and then presenting / teaching at a training event on Long Island March 2015 and in Bristol, UK July 2015. Ira was a presenting Trainer of The Havening Techniques® in Oslo, Norway in September 2015 and facilitated The Havening Techniques® training in Los Angeles October 2015. From his days speaking on stage in front of 250+ at corporate sales conferences to training events in Havening – Ira brings his passion for people and their well-being center stage. Ira has guided countless individuals, couples, and groups to recognize and understand their own personal power to enhance all the experiences of their lives by stretching beyond illusory limitations and limiting beliefs with unprecedented levels of well-being, peace of mind, clarity, focus, creativity, and purpose – leading to deeper connections with self and others. Ira empowers clients to take measurable action for positive, lasting, and empowering personal growth for emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well being…a truly wholistic approach. Ira is a member of the Society of NLP ™, The American Board of Hypnotherapy, The International Coach Federation, and The Long Island Coaching Alliance. Ira is also Co-author of the book series Contagious Optimism and was a speaker at the first Contagious Optimism Live Event in April 2014 at Florida Atlantic University, Jupiter, FL. He is honored to be both a Certified Practitioner and a Certified Trainer of The Havening Techniques® – Ira is truly a people’s person and believes we are all both students and teachers.